[plt-scheme] Web server and docs

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Sat May 14 19:04:33 EDT 2005

I tried tracking this down for you.

The code was active from 2004/01/23 to 2004/08/12, but was removed by
GregP. I don't know why, but I presume there were bugs. (This number
is based on the import and removal dates of dispatcher.ss)

If you'd like to get the code, then I think you can checkout an exp
tagged version of the source from a date in that range. Once you have
the code, if you want to port it to the current version, that would be
welcome. If not, and if you think it would be useful, you can put a
feature request in the bug tracker. [1]

I will add a bug for you to remind myself to correct the doc.txt documentation.

Jay

1. http://bugs.plt-scheme.org/

--
Jay McCarthy <jay.mccarthy at gmail.com>