[plt-scheme] LaTeX formulas in Slideshow

From: Paulo Matos (pocm at sat.inesc-id.pt)
Date: Fri May 13 05:16:14 EDT 2005

Robby Findler wrote:
> Is it possible your screen size is not 1024x768 and so you are seeing
> scaling when you run in drscheme?
> There's more details about this in the manual and the paper, but
> slideshow uses a slide size of 1024x768 and if your screen isn't that
> size, it scales it.

It's happening a strange thing. Running, the example as shown in
two different files latex-formula.ss and latex-formula-test.ss with:
slideshow -s 1024 768 latex-formula-test.ss

(slideshow packaged with 299.105 just shows a blank slide)

This is probably because slideshow executable won't let scheme
call subprocess which will call tex2im to create a file, am I right?

How can I then run the slideshow inside DrScheme with 1024x768?

Paulo Matos

> Robby

Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at sat inesc-id pt
Engº de Informática e Computadores

Posted on the users mailing list.