[plt-scheme] Planet SchemeUnit down?

From: Erich Rast (erich at snafu.de)
Date: Wed May 11 05:38:54 EDT 2005

>  http://planet.plt-scheme.org/300/
>
> responds ok so my initial suspect would be your machine.
> Try telnetting to port 270 on planet.plt-scheme.org and see
> if anyone is at home.  If not, the Planet server might be
> down.

I can telnet to port 270 and it connects. After I've entered some
random text, it responded that it only supports the planet protocol,
which is the right response I suppose.

Still, if I execute the code below from the IDE on any of my OS X
accounts (admin or normal user), the IDE just sits there waiting
indefinitely long time. LittleSnitch tells me "DrScheme wants to
connect to accessory.cs.uchicago.edu on TCP port 270", but after I
allow the connection, nothing happens.

Is there anything else I can do to locate the problem?

Regards,

Erich

Posted on the users mailing list.