[plt-scheme] MrEd class for sprites

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 9 08:55:30 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to write a Pacman clone in MrEd (this actually
qualifies as work!)  I'm at the point of implementing
sprites for the Pacman character and a bit confused as to
which MrEd class to extend (if any).  I feel I should be
able to extend some class that implements the on-paint
method, and override that method with code to draw Pacman.
Additionally, I should be able to add this class to my
canvas% container, and I expect on-paint calls to be
automagically propogated from the container to Pacman.  Is
this the right way to do things?

Cheers,
Noel

Email: noelwelsh <at> yahoo <dot> com