[plt-scheme] startup.ss - mzscheme

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon May 2 09:39:13 EDT 2005

At Sun, 1 May 2005 23:43:27 -0700, "Hans-Martin Will" wrote:
> So I have been able to get a successful compile of the mzscheme, but then
> was failing in the startup code (specifically: startup.inc), which was
> referencing several of the functions that get excluded through
> NO_FILE_SYSTEM_UTILS.

Instead of the current NO_FILE_SYSTEM_UTILS approach (which omits
certain bindings), I think it would be better to have MzScheme always
export the same bindings, and just change some of them to `raise
exn:fail:unsupported' at run-time.

Then "startup.ss" should mostly work. All you'd have to change is the
final startup expression that might call unsupported functions.

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.