[plt-scheme] ANNOUNCE: primative project manager

From: Corey Sweeney (corey.sweeney at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 30 13:29:25 EST 2005

I'm using a primative project manager that I wrote in a under a hour.
It helps me manage my bunches of files when editing.  It's nothing
fancy, and it's inefficent on a unprecidented scale (don't use on a
machine with low memeory), but i've found that it saves me development
time so i use it.

It uses a command line interface, or if you have guibuilder installed
it kinda has a gui too.

It needs much more before it's neat and cool, but I'm attaching the
file here in it's current state, in case it's usefull to anyone else.
(it's only 3K)

Corey