[plt-scheme] find-method/who

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 29 07:43:44 EST 2005

At Mon, 28 Mar 2005 17:50:35 -0500, John Clements wrote:
> In fact, trying to expand is a _better_ check than
> having syntax-recertify fail, because there may be totally irrelevant
> certificates attached to a piece of syntax whose absence I wouldn't
> miss at all, and I don't want to signal an error for these.

Oh, right. That was one of the issues that I ran into when I tried to
make recertification failure an error.

Meanwhile, it occurs to me that the right predicate name is
`identifier-protected?'. Some identifiers may be inaccessible because
they are provided with `protect'. I'll try adding that predicate for
v299.102.

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.