[plt-scheme] mzscheme subdirectory for SWIG

From: Dmitriy.Zavin at infineon.com (Dmitriy.Zavin at infineon.com)
Date: Mon Mar 28 18:47:24 EST 2005

I think we should probably convert the SWIG stuff to FFI. I added the
struct code that is currently in SWIG. If you define a struct mapping,
then SWIG will create a scheme structure if your func is supposed to
return a struct. It's fairly limited since it only goes one way
(C->scheme), but it suited my purposes.

Is anyone planning to make an mzscheme_ffi module for SWIG?

--Dima

Posted on the users mailing list.