[plt-scheme] DrScheme wxWindows/wxWidgets support

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 28 11:33:59 EST 2005

At Sun, 27 Mar 2005 08:44:22 -0600, Corey Sweeney wrote:
> I havn't actually writen a theme myself, but i was assuming it would
> be possible to write something that would steal the graphics out of
> the theme packages and shove them into our buttons/backgrounds/radio
> buttons/ etc.

I've considered trying that. From my brief exploration, it seemed that
themes are essentially just sets of bitmaps, but I'm not sure about
that.

I'm still happy to accept patches from anyone who wants to change
plt/src/wxxt. Actually, this could probably be implemented in Scheme on
top wx:canvas% (the primitive layer for canvas%), replacing wx:button%,
etc. In that case, send patches for plt/collects/mred. :)

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.