[plt-scheme] Re: Change the World

From: Rolf Banting (rolf.banting at tecnomen.ie)
Date: Wed Mar 23 06:49:24 EST 2005

Here in Ireland unless the title of the book contains the word "Celt"
somewhere in the title ("Ancient" & "Wisdom" help as well) there's  bu**er
all chance you'd see it in a bookshop anyway. So until someone writes "The
Ancient Celtic Tradition of Functional Programming" it's one mighty
hallelujah for Amazon & Abebooks.