[plt-scheme] Re: Change the World

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 22 17:59:48 EST 2005

For the record, even though I am a card-carrying member of the club, I
got the name wrong:

PLT Scheme, Inc.

We have elected Matthew to benevolent dictator for life, Shriram is the
treasurer without money and Robby is secretary who talks to a lawyer
once in a blue moon or less. I have no assigned task so I sit in the
audience when they present their yearly no-profit report and clap.

-- Matthias