[plt-scheme] making an embedded application using autoconf.

From: Randy Robinson (stinkytoe42 at yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 22 16:04:19 EST 2005

Robinson wrote:
>> g++  -g -O2   -o machinabello `sdl-config --libs`
-lGL
\
>>     machinabello-schemebind.o
machinabello-terrain.o
>> libbello.a
>
> You need to put .o files first.
>
> Parts of a .a are only used if they're needed to
satisfy requirements
> for earlier .o files (or for used parts of earlier
.a files).

> Matthew

Yes i realize that, as i said in my original post.

> however if i switch the order between the object
files
> and the flags like so:
>
> g++  -g -O2   -o machinabello
machinabello-machinabello.o \
> machinabello-math.o machinabello-schemebind.o
machinabello-terrain.o \
> libbello.a `sdl-config --libs` -lGL -lmzscheme
-lmzgc

> it compiles and runs as expected.

My question is how do i get autoconf to generate
the proper call to g++? if i was doing this by hand,
i would just simply switch them, in fact that's what
i have been doing. but i want to get autoconf to do
this for me. does anyone use embedded mzscheme with
autoconf?