[plt-scheme] plt scheme on x86_64/amd64

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 22 12:15:41 EST 2005

At Mon, 21 Mar 2005 17:54:40 -0400, Neil Collins wrote:
> setup-plt: Error during Compiling .zos for sgl

The SGL problems should go away in v299, because only a little C code
is used (and only under Unix).

> setup-plt: Error during Early Install for SSL Driver
> (/home/neil/Downloads/plt/collects/openssl)
> setup-plt:   make: Failed to make
> compiled/native/x86_64-linux/mzssl.so; link-extension: command failed

Can you show the part of the setup process where this fails? My guess
is that some linking flags are wrong.

> setup-plt: Error during Early Install for homogeneous-vectors

This also goes away in v299 (it's all Scheme code using the new FFI).

> setup-plt: Error during Early Install for Plot library

Probably the same as the SSL problem, so let's try to fix that one
first.

Thanks,
Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.