[plt-scheme] Re: Change the World

From: Corey Sweeney (corey.sweeney at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 22 10:18:42 EST 2005

> > DB bindings (for 299 please) would be really helpful
>
> EMPHATICALLY YES!! I'm writing this while taking a break from writing YET
> ANOTHER flat-file implementation of relational-data persistence for a web
> application I'm doing. Essentially every time I write a program that's not
> about programming languages I find myself badly reimplementing half of a
> sql server.

There are a couple of sql connection implementations.  I've tried
them, but have found them hard to get working or implementation
specific (postgresql vs mysql).   And i worry about future "support"
of the bindings.   One db binding set as focal point for all future
drivers would be great.

So given that, i'll say "me too".

Corey

Posted on the users mailing list.