[plt-scheme] DrScheme wxWindows/wxWidgets support

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 21 12:37:05 EST 2005

At Tue, 22 Mar 2005 01:28:55 +0800, Peter Wright wrote:
> On 21/03 10:13:58, Robby Findler wrote:
> > Your question has been asked several times over the years
>
> Ah. I did do a bit of a search (including going through the archives
> of this list) but wasn't able to find anything terribly specific.

Here's my most thorough rant on the topic:

 http://list.cs.brown.edu/pipermail/plt-scheme/2002-September/000717.html

At least, two and a half years later, the OS X port is in good shape. :)
I think the X port is also much better in v299, but I plan to look into
your specific complaints.

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.