[plt-scheme] Re: Change the World

From: Geoffrey Knauth (geoff at knauth.org)
Date: Mon Mar 21 08:41:38 EST 2005

On Mar 21, 2005, at 08:25, Neil W. Van Dyke wrote:
> Shop any idea past an Harvard MBA student, and s/he'll be able to
> reformulate and spin it in a credible-sounding way as a variation on
> whatever the supposed next (or current) big thing is.

That's the question, what *IS* the next big thing.  I was at a meeting
of technologists and venture capitalists a few years ago, and the
person I was talking to asked if I knew what the next big thing was.
He was sitting on $400 million of venture cash until someone could
convince him of the next wave.  This was during the post-bust period of
maximum VC skepticism.

Geoffrey
--
Geoffrey S. Knauth | http://knauth.org/gsk