[plt-scheme] determining requires

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 19 10:43:35 EST 2005

At Sat, 19 Mar 2005 09:15:14 -0600, Corey Sweeney wrote:
> Given a particular help page, like for example:
> drscheme:unit:open-drscheme-window in DrScheme Tools Functions
> is there a specific way that one can determine the require statement
> you should use?

There is not (altho there used to be; I'll look into bringing it back).

In this particular, case, however, you cannot get to that binding via
`require'. It is only available to drscheme tools.

You can find more information on how to make one of those by reading
the beginning of that manual.

Posted on the users mailing list.