[plt-scheme] dot scheme? rivendell?

From: Pedro Pinto (ppinto at cs.cmu.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 17 06:55:11 EST 2005

No, it has not moved. My router decided to ignore my plead to forward
port 80. I plan to look into it this weekened. Meanwhile I will be happy
to email you an archive of the site if you need it right away.

I should really move dot-scheme into planet. Last time I looked thogh,
It seemed a planet installation would not compile the installed modules.
Is this the case?

-pp

>Message: 2
>Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 21:34:43 -0800 (PST)
>From: Ron Stanonik <stanonik at Cogsci.ucsd.edu>
>To: plt-scheme at list.cs.brown.edu
>Subject: [plt-scheme] dot scheme?  rivendell?
>
>Hi,
>
>Has dot scheme moved?  I haven't been able to connect to rivendell.ws for
>a few days now.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Ron
>stanonik at cogsci.ucsd.edu