[plt-scheme] Newbie would like mzscheme in emacs...

From: Olwe Bottorff (galanolwe at yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 11 00:22:42 EST 2005

I've been trying to run mzscheme in emacs (on WinXP
using 21.3.1 emacs for Win) using quack.el. I've got
the MzScheme (for Win) interpreter working, but a lot
of the functionality of quack seems to error out with
"symbol's function definition is void:
run-mode-hooks". Any idea what this is about? I'm not
necessarily needing all the quack fanciness, but
having a real "scheme-mode" with colors for .scm code
would be nice to go along with the mzscheme window.

Olwe