[plt-scheme] Playing with signed units --- better docs?

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 7 11:39:21 EST 2005

At Fri, 4 Mar 2005 23:24:42 -0800 (PST), Danny Yoo wrote:
> I'm wondering if the signed unit documentation can be improved and fleshed
> out with more concrete examples, since it seems that a lot of the
> subsystems in PLT Scheme do use units extensively.

Part of the problem is that we've long planned to reimplement
`unit/sig', so it hasn't seemed worth the effort of rewriting the docs,
even though they need it.

The re-implementation hasn't happened so far, but I still think it
will. At that point, we'll have a simplified and more expressive
`unit/sig', and we'll create better documentation.

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.