[plt-scheme] Building DrScheme on OpenBSD

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 2 11:09:04 EST 2005

At Tue, 1 Mar 2005 23:37:33 -0300, Henry Lenzi wrote:
> Apparently, there's a problem with the png ang jpeg libraries.
>  This may be due to where file are in OpenBSD. A lot of files that are
> in /usr/include in Linux, are in /usr/include/local, e.g.,
> /usr/local/include/libpng/png.h.

According to the configuration transcript, these are indeed not found.
But we redistribute these libraries, so versions should get built and
used.

>  The build process complains about png.h and jpeglib.h.

Can you send a transcript for the part where these files aren't found?
I'd like to see the compilation line that the makefiles generate.

Thanks,
Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.