[plt-scheme] Re: Starting to write notes as I learn PLT Scheme; would this be useful to others?

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 30 12:23:43 EDT 2005

--- David Van Horn <dvanhorn at cs.uvm.edu> wrote:

> Danny Yoo wrote:
> > I've been starting to write notes to myself as I'm
> learning more about PLT
> > Scheme, and was wondering if it's be interesting to
> anyone else.

I'm sure it will, and you see to be making pretty good

> You might have a look at the Scheme Cookbook if you
> haven't already:
>     http://schemecookbook.org/Cookbook/

Let me add to this, that if you find anything you don't
understand creating a RecipeStub in the Cookbook is a good
way to let authors know what could do with better
explanation.  I find it quite hard to remember what it was
like when learning Scheme and so often overlook very useful

AIM: noelhwelsh
Blogs: http://monospaced.blogspot.com/  http://www.untyped.com/untyping/

Do You Yahoo!?