[plt-scheme] recoginition of the drscheme multimedia format

From: Corey Sweeney (corey.sweeney at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 25 18:33:31 EDT 2005

I'm running a recent drscheme, and having trouble loading the drscheme
multimedia files into programs.

The file mm-code.scm loads and runs fine via file->open, but if in
another tab, i do:

Welcome to DrScheme, version 299.106-cvs24may2005.
Language: Pretty Big (includes MrEd and Advanced).

> (load "mm-code.scm")
. insert-file in editor<%>: expects argument of type <path or string>;
given #<input-port:/usr/local/home/corey/Projects/lambda.psi/lambda-namespace-gui.scm>

same happens for making a module, and doing:
> (require "mm-code.ss")

> (include "mm-code.scm")
include: read error (read: bad syntax `##') in: (include
"lambda-namespace-gui.scm")

now ## is found no where in my source code, or the snip, but by
looking inside the file with a hex editor, I see that "##" is actually
a sequence found a just few charactors into the binary file.  So i
think it's just trying to load the file in flat format instead of
multimedia format.  Is there a way I can force it to recognize a file
as multimedia?

Thanks

Corey

Posted on the users mailing list.