[plt-scheme] forward-chaining?

From: karczma at info.unicaen.fr (karczma at info.unicaen.fr)
Date: Thu Jun 9 07:45:22 EDT 2005

Mike, about forward-chaining:

> I've read the term and have only a loose understanding of
> the concept of forward chaining. I was presented with an
> interesting problem last week of given a starting situation
> of no facts, then a few facts start being presented, search
> the list of rules to determine which final rule is most
> completed.

> I'll look for this on wikipedia. Is there a better or an
> other site that discusses this?

Absolutely. In fact this is a very bad place, despite the fact
that all people are fabulous, competent, and helpful, and
I *am* sincere.

This has nothing to do with Scheme, but with problem-solving
strategies, so, better adapted to logic programming lists/
newsgroups. But, before engaging in a discussion, in order
to be able to ask structured questions, please read something
more succulent than Wikipedia, say,

or, well...

etc. Googleisyourfriend, which will find for you some discussion
boards as well, e.g.,

Bon courage.

Jerzy Karczmarczuk

Posted on the users mailing list.