[plt-scheme] drag & drop in MrEd

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 6 08:58:14 EDT 2005

Drag-n-drop means a lot of things -- if you're talking about a way to
interact with copy/paste as built-in to macos, there's only rudimentary
support. If you're talking about using the "metaphor" of drag-n-drop in
your own app, but not really doing what the built-in one does, there is
some support, but mostly just in the form of a pasteboard% -- I don't
think that you can drag snips across windows, but there may be support
for it that I haven't run across yet.

hth,
Robby