[plt-scheme] Recursive grepping

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Wed Jun 1 04:57:59 EDT 2005

This is a little utility for recursively grepping through a tree,
ignoring ".svn" directories and conveniently searching for files of a
certain extension.

[It is mainly for people who use recursive greps and check out the
repository.  If you're in this category, you have probably discovered
that recursively grepping the source tree is annoying because `grep
-r' will not use `--exclude' (apparently it was patched, but will take
time to propagate).]

To see how to use it, run without arguments.  You will need zsh.

If anyone find this useful, please drop me a line so I'll know if I
should post such things in the future.