[plt-scheme] Re: electronic book - EOPL ?

From: Neil W. Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Thu Jul 7 07:45:15 EDT 2005

Ivan l. Altaparmakov <ialt at tu-sofia.bg> writes:
> And SCIP in 120 - 150 pp.  with satisfying quality but too small
> letters.  because reading from 70 Hz refresh rate is killing for me.

If you have access to a better computer display (such as a 10 year-old
laptop computer with TFT LCD, or even a text-only CRT terminal), you can
probably read SICP comfortably using Lytha Ayth's Texinfo format:

    http://www.neilvandyke.org/sicp-texi/

Another idea: In the US, people who cannot afford important textbooks
sometimes use the books owned by a university library or public library.
Perhaps a librarian in your city can obtain some of the books for you to
borrow.

Posted on the users mailing list.