[plt-scheme] Keyboard shortcut to delta

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 30 09:00:44 EST 2005

It's a bug. If you put a delta (or a lambda, in the v20x series) into a
file and save the file, you will not be able to run your program in a
script using the "mred" command-line program (nor will standalone
executables work).

If you're not doing that, then you're set. (the lambda bug has been
fixed in CVS).

Robby