[plt-scheme] Keyboard shortcut to delta

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat Jan 29 23:28:32 EST 2005

There is not a keyboard shortcut, unless you use the keyboard access to
your menus (we've been out of alphabetic letters for some time and many
of the other characters are also taken).

In fact, we were thinking of phasing delta out in 299. It's not as
standard as λ and it isn't well supported (you cannot, for example,
load a file in mred that uses delta).

Of course, if there is strong support for it here, perhaps we should
re-consider?

Robby