[plt-scheme] MrEd: Multi-column list-box?

From: Erich Rast (erich at snafu.de)
Date: Fri Jan 28 03:09:52 EST 2005

Dear Schemers,

Thanks for all the input on DB bindings...I'm still evaluating the
options and compiling. :-)

Another question: Is there a multi-column list-box in MrEd? I've seen
some kind of hand-woven one in SirMail, but wasn't able to find its
implementation in SirMail's source.

Before I fill out a feature request, I'd like to know whether I perhaps
missed something and standard multi-column listboxes are already
available in v299. I'm talking about those resizable, often sortable
multi-column boxes you e.g. can find in Apple Mail's main window on OS
X. They seem to be fairly standard in most GUI/Window Managers
nowadays.

Also: Should people generally fill feature requests for things like
that, or is it enough to mention it on the mailing list? In my
experience, the policy on the use of bug tracking systems differs from
developer community to developer community. What's PLT's?

Best regards,

Erich

Posted on the users mailing list.