[plt-scheme] Running PLT old software on Linux 2.6 kernels

From: Jean-Baka Domelevo (domelevo at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 26 10:31:49 EST 2005

Hello everybody !
I'm exhausted. For educational and professional reasons, I have to
make DrScheme 103p1 work on a 2.6 linux kernel (I am running a
Debian). The problem is that my 103p1 (the one proposed as a binary
package on the PLT website) segfaults immediately when launched on
that kernel. My previous kernel was a 2.4, where the PLT 103p1
software ran fine. Can anybody provide an explanation about that ?
Thanks.

P.S. I precise that *any* PLT 103p1 soft (mred, mzscheme, etc) behaves
similarly.

Posted on the users mailing list.