[plt-scheme] ssax collection and exported symbols in sxpath

From: Dmitry Lizorkin (lizorkin at ispras.ru)
Date: Thu Jan 20 01:32:45 EST 2005

> Karl> (1) Is there a special reason why the file sxpath.ss only provides
> Karl>    symbols for public access (nodeset?, node-typeof?, map-union,
> Karl>    but the other also useful functions from sxpath-old.scm like
> Karl>    `select-kids' or `node-or', `node-closure' etc. can't be used
> Karl>    that module?
> The main reason is that the code associated with it is really
> mouldy---I probably should have left it out.  I'm working on a proper
> port of the sxml-tools collection that has much better SXPath supprt.

Recent versions of SSAX and SXML collections are also available from PLaneT

SXML collection from PLaneT provides public access to all the procedures
defined in "sxpath.ss" and "sxpathlib.ss", in particular, for `select-kids',
`node-or' and `node-closure' you mentioned.

Posted on the users mailing list.