[plt-scheme] ssax collection and exported symbols in sxpath

From: Michael Sperber (sperber at informatik.uni-tuebingen.de)
Date: Wed Jan 19 13:15:41 EST 2005

>>>>> "Karl" == Karl Pflästerer <sigurd at 12move.de> writes:

Karl> (1) Is there a special reason why the file sxpath.ss only provides four
Karl>    symbols for public access (nodeset?, node-typeof?, map-union, sxpath)
Karl>    but the other also useful functions from sxpath-old.scm like
Karl>    `select-kids' or `node-or', `node-closure' etc. can't be used with
Karl>    that module?

The main reason is that the code associated with it is really
mouldy---I probably should have left it out.  I'm working on a proper
port of the sxml-tools collection that has much better SXPath supprt.

Your other question would probably be asked best on the SSAX/SXML
mailing list.

--
Cheers =8-} Mike