[plt-scheme] more questions about plt web server

From: Zhu Chongkai (mathematica at citiz.net)
Date: Fri Jan 14 21:02:51 EST 2005

Please read the "web-server collection" of PLT Help Desk,
especially the "Another Start" section:

Requiring the library _web-server.ss_, via
  (require (lib "web-server.ss" "web-server"))
provides the serve function, which starts the server with more configuration
options.

> serve : configuration [nat] [str or #f] -> (-> void)

  The serve function starts the Web server, just like the launcher does,
  but the configuration argument supplies the server's settings.

  The result of invoking serve is a function of no arguments that shuts down
  the server.

> load-configuration : path -> configuration

  This function accepts a path to a configuration file and returns a
  configuration that serve accepts.  The configuration servlet creates
  configuration files.