[plt-scheme] Immutable mappings on symbols

From: Carl Eastlund (carl.eastlund at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 13 15:55:18 EST 2005

Thanks, this looks like exactly what I'm looking for.

It seems to me the eq-hash-order and equal-hash-order units would
provide only approximate orderings, because different items can
(rarely) be given the same hash code by (eq-hash-code ...) and
(equal-hash-code ...).  Is this the case?  Or does the set unit do
something intelligent in the rare case that equality can be tested
where less-than cannot?

--Carl