[plt-scheme] SrPersist and libiodbc 3.51.1

From: David Herman (dherman at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Jan 8 13:21:07 EST 2005

I was trying to reinstall SrPersist on my OS X 10.2 machine and found a
small snag: for some reason, the version of libiodbc that was installed
through Fink was not working, so I went looking for a more recent
version and found a prebuilt v3.51.1 at this URL:

But the sql.h in this more recent version defines the LPWSTR and WCHAR
types, which conflicted with the dummy declarations at the top of
srpersist.cxx, so I had to comment those out. Are they necessary? Or
could they be guarded so they don't generate this conflict when they
are defined?

Posted on the users mailing list.