[plt-scheme] SrPersist and libiodbc 3.51.1

From: David Herman (dherman at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Jan 8 13:21:07 EST 2005

I was trying to reinstall SrPersist on my OS X 10.2 machine and found a
small snag: for some reason, the version of libiodbc that was installed
through Fink was not working, so I went looking for a more recent
version and found a prebuilt v3.51.1 at this URL:

     http://oplweb.openlinksw.com/product/webmatrixsdk.asp

But the sql.h in this more recent version defines the LPWSTR and WCHAR
types, which conflicted with the dummy declarations at the top of
srpersist.cxx, so I had to comment those out. Are they necessary? Or
could they be guarded so they don't generate this conflict when they
are defined?

Thanks,
Dave

Posted on the users mailing list.