[plt-scheme] CVS and PLT Scheme

From: Williams, M. Douglas (M.DOUGLAS.WILLIAMS at saic.com)
Date: Mon Jan 3 14:41:14 EST 2005

Does anyone have any good recommendations on using CVS - or any other source
control system - with PLT Scheme?  In particular, I am developing several
Scheme collections to be distributed with PLaneT.  I would like to use CVS
for version control of both the Scheme source code and related documentation
and would prefer using proven techniques (or at least avoid known gotchas).
Wouldn't a SchemeForge - note the blatant rip-off of SourceForge's name and
associated semantics - be a wonderful long-term goal for PLaneT?  [Noel, is
that something Schematics aspires to be?]

Any help, musings, etc would be appreciated - oh, and Happy New Year

Doug Williams