[plt-scheme] MrLib manual installation error

From: Richard Cobbe (cobbe at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 20 21:20:47 EST 2005

On Sun, Feb 20, 2005 at 08:33:04PM -0500, Carl Eastlund wrote:

> I get the following output when trying to use Help Desk's CVS update
> feature on the MrLib manual.  Can anyone else verify (and/or fix) this
> problem?

Yes, I've been experiencing a similar problem for a while, though not
with that particular manual.  Robby acknowledged the issue and fixed it.
I haven't yet verified the fix on the manuals that caused problems for
me, although this is due to a combination of the nightly builds being
down for a week and my not trying for a while.

Richard

Posted on the users mailing list.