[plt-scheme] http client for plt scheme?

From: Larry White (ljw1001 at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 20 15:49:50 EST 2005

I'm looking for an http 1.1 client for plt scheme that has reasonably
complete support for creating requests with cookies.  I found one that
Neil Van Dyke wrote, but it doesn't seem complete (for example, there
are 'get' and 'head' subclasses of an http-request class, but no
mention of a 'post' subclass).  In any case, he considers it obsolet
and is planning to replace it with another version written on top of
net/url.ss.

I've also seen the scheme cookbook examples and wrote some basic stuff
directly on net/url.  I'm looking for something that would faciltiate
client side testing of a web application that uses cookies, ssl, etc.

Is there a more complete client out there ?

thanks.

Posted on the users mailing list.