[plt-scheme] http client for plt scheme?

From: Larry White (ljw1001 at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 20 15:49:50 EST 2005

I'm looking for an http 1.1 client for plt scheme that has reasonably
complete support for creating requests with cookies.  I found one that
Neil Van Dyke wrote, but it doesn't seem complete (for example, there
are 'get' and 'head' subclasses of an http-request class, but no
mention of a 'post' subclass).  In any case, he considers it obsolet
and is planning to replace it with another version written on top of

I've also seen the scheme cookbook examples and wrote some basic stuff
directly on net/url.  I'm looking for something that would faciltiate
client side testing of a web application that uses cookies, ssl, etc.

Is there a more complete client out there ?

Posted on the users mailing list.