[plt-scheme] Object oriented programming

From: Jens Axel Søgaard (jensaxel at soegaard.net)
Date: Mon Feb 14 15:26:18 EST 2005

Eli Barzilay wrote:

> Sorry, I saw "portable" and thought "standard"...  There are several
> of them, I think that SLIB has a few that should be portable -- but my
> experience with these things (not too extensive) is that either you
> rely on the features that your implementation offers, or you get an
> object system that is either too slow or too simplistic.

I think Queinnec thought a lot about this. His description of
Meroonet in LiSP suggests that Meroon was designed to be both
fast and portable.

I can't remember seeing a PLT version though.

Hmm - make that a PLT version for the 2xx series:

     <http://www-spi.lip6.fr/~queinnec/WWW/Meroon.html>

--
Jens Axel Søgaard