[plt-scheme] state of mzscheme and gtk2

From: Hans Oesterholt-Dijkema (hdnews at gawab.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 08:09:02 EST 2005

> Any idea if this would work on windows? And if not out of the box,
> how much work do you think it would take?

I'm currently developing on Windows against GTK 2.6.x. So it
works on windows. It also works on my MacOS X iMac with X and
Fink GTK 2.2.x. However not all functions of GTK 2.6.x are
present in GTK 2.2.x, so this version it needs some work.

> Speaking of SWIG, I have to submit more of my mzscheme updates for
> structure handling to SWIG, since my original submission had some bugs
> (for nested structs) :-(

Would be nice to have, however, I'm hiding as much as possible
the GTK Datatypes from Scheme, doing as much as possible with
type coercion.

--
Hans