[plt-scheme] state of mzscheme and gtk2

From: Hans Oesterholt-Dijkema (hdnews at gawab.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 08:09:02 EST 2005

> Any idea if this would work on windows? And if not out of the box,
> how much work do you think it would take?

I'm currently developing on Windows against GTK 2.6.x. So it
works on windows. It also works on my MacOS X iMac with X and
Fink GTK 2.2.x. However not all functions of GTK 2.6.x are
present in GTK 2.2.x, so this version it needs some work.

> Speaking of SWIG, I have to submit more of my mzscheme updates for
> structure handling to SWIG, since my original submission had some bugs
> (for nested structs) :-(

Would be nice to have, however, I'm hiding as much as possible
the GTK Datatypes from Scheme, doing as much as possible with
type coercion.

Posted on the users mailing list.