[plt-scheme] hash-table question

From: Larry White (ljw1001 at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 4 10:33:30 EST 2005

is there a way to get at the values of a hash-table as a list?

I have a need to access data sometimes using search, and sometimes
iteratively.  I could implement search over the data held as a list,
but it would be much less efficient.   Other languages have the
equivilent of a function like (values my-hash-table) that would return
a list of values.   Anything like that available?

Since the hash-table-for-each and hash-table-map functions require a
proc with exactly two procedures (key and value), they're not really
useful for my situation.  I need to apply a four parameter function to
each value.

thanks.

Posted on the users mailing list.