[plt-scheme] test case boxes in drscheme (trying to abstrat over them)

From: Ryan Culpepper (ryan_sml at yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 2 15:19:28 EST 2005

--- Corey Sweeney <corey.sweeney at gmail.com> wrote:
> I had not tried it.  I downloaded 2.0 from sourceforge, and it does
> not install under 299v99.  In particular i get:
> setup-plt: Compiling .zos used by schemeunit
> setup-plt:   in /home/corey/.plt-scheme/299.29/collects/schemeunit/
> assert-base.ss:65:19: compile: unbound variable in module in:
> make-exn:application:type
>
> I must use the new version as my application makes heavy use of
> unicode. is there a version of schemeunit compatible with 299.29?
>
> Corey

Yes. You can get SchemeUnit for 299 from Schematics CVS (see
http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=19879), or you can download a
bundle from
http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/ryanc/public/scheme/schemeunit-299.29.tar.gz).

I just updated it to work with changes in the framework for 299.29.
It probably will not work for older versions of 299. We'll be
releasing a PLaneT package for 300 as soon as it's possible and
practical.

Ryan