[plt-scheme] Can't install manual - permission denied

From: Gregory Woodhouse (gregory.woodhouse at sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sat Dec 31 14:35:58 EST 2005

Okay, I'm at home, running OS X, and just tried to install "Inside
PLT Scheme" (I was looking for some insight into boxes and lazy
evaluation), but when the help desk tried to install it for me, it
first displayed a message saying there was a file permission error,
and then later displayed a message saying the manual was successfully
installed. The usual thing under OS X is for installers to prompt for
a password when they are about to do an install requiring root access.

===
Gregory Woodhouse
gregory.woodhouse at sbcglobal.net

"The finger pointing at the moon is