[plt-scheme] jumping comma

From: Felix Klock's PLT scheme proxy (pltscheme at pnkfx.org)
Date: Sat Dec 31 11:05:42 EST 2005

Andreas-

For the same reason that you see:
	> (list 'jumping (list 'unquote 'comma))
	(jumping ,comma)

The characters comma (" , "), quote (" ' "), and backquote (" ` ")
are special characters that are first expanded by the reader into
unquote, quote, and quasiquote special forms (the reader grabs the
next S-expression as the argument to the form, and wraps it all in
parens).  When the evaluator returns an S-expression with unquote,
quote, or quasiquote in operator position, the printer converts it
back into a form that uses the shorthand form.

Thus:

	'(jumping, comma)
= reads to =>
	(quote (jumping (unquote comma)))