[plt-scheme] Additional material for the helpdesk

From: Greg Woodhouse (gregory.woodhouse at sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri Dec 30 15:00:43 EST 2005

--- Corey Sweeney <corey.sweeney at gmail.com> wrote:

> I thought of a idea the other day, would it be practical to add the
> scheme
> cookbook to the plt help desk?  It would seem that'd be really
> usefull.

In a way, Matthias' books "The Little Schemer" and "The Seasoned
Schemer" are something like this, don't you think? I found that they
didn't quite take me far enough (though they were a great way to start)
and am now working through the manuals.

Assuming I have time to come up for air after the start of the new
year, I may have a go at something along those lines.

===
Gregory Woodhouse  <gregory.woodhouse at sbcglobal.net>
"Interaction is the mind-body problem of computing."
--Philip L. Wadler

Posted on the users mailing list.