[plt-scheme] v300 on OpenBSD

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 27 20:14:05 EST 2005

The install script is supposed to create it ..... You should also be
able to do this:

  mzscheme -M setup -- -l parser-tools

instead of the call to setup-plt below (ie, replace "setup-plt" with
"mzscheme -M setup --". You can also pass "-h" at the end there to see
what command line options "setup-plt" would take.)

Also, this:

  mzscheme -M setup -- -nl setup

should create the "setup-plt" executable.

Robby