[plt-scheme] v300 on OpenBSD

From: Patrick Collison (patrick at collison.ie)
Date: Tue Dec 27 20:08:43 EST 2005

Hmm, I don't seem to have any setup-plt file/binary. Do I have to
build it manually, or is it related to the `install' script?

Sorry for all the hand-holding this is taking, I'm trying to find any
documentation covering the compile/install process in depth, but
haven't really come across much. Any pointers here, too, would be
appreciated.

-Patrick

On 28 Dec 2005, at 00:43, Eli Barzilay wrote:

> On Dec 27, Patrick Collison wrote:
>
>> Removed foreign, and the build went okay, up 'till the usual hang. So
>> looks like libffi and co. are out of the question.
>>
>> Do people have any pointers as to where I should go poking around,
>> or how to even begin debugging this? In particular, knowing how to
>> execute in isolation whatever's going on in:
>>
>> setup-plt: Compiling .zos used by Parser-tools
>> setup-plt:   in /root/tmp/plt/collects/parser-tools/
>>
>> would be useful, so that I don't have to run ./install each time. I
>> took a quick glance through the setup .ss files, but it didn't seem
>> obvious.
>>

> find .../plt/collects/parser-tools -name compiled | xargs rm -rf
> setup-plt -l parser-tools
>
> --
>           ((lambda (x) (x x)) (lambda (x) (x x)))          Eli
> Barzilay:
>                   http://www.barzilay.org/                 Maze is
> Life!

Posted on the users mailing list.