Fwd: [plt-scheme] v300 on OpenBSD

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 27 13:59:19 EST 2005

I think buffering is unlikely. But -fno-stack-protector (Evan's
suggestion) seems a likely solution. Possibly something in
"parser-tools" causes an internal stack overflow while compiling, and
MzScheme's attempt to handle it is thwarted by stack protection.
MzScheme threads should run into the same problem.

So, if you configure with

 env CFLAGS=-fno-stack-protector configure ...

does that help?

Matthew