[plt-scheme] web-server-monitor

From: Patrick Collison (patrick at collison.ie)
Date: Tue Dec 27 07:32:58 EST 2005

Hi,

I'm looking to start playing around with the PLT Scheme web-server on
OpenBSD with v300 of mzscheme (it compiled okay in the end, I'll
follow up soon with more details). While I haven't built and
installed the full DrScheme, mz-300 seems to include the necessary
files in collects. It doesn't, however, including anything (e.g. web-
server) in the `bin' directory, asides from the standard mzscheme
binary. Do I have to do something at compile-time to build it, or can
I do it afterwards? Or something else entirely?

Thanks,

-Patrick

Posted on the users mailing list.